Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight!

On Saturday I went with like 20+ women from my neighborhood to see Twilight. It was so much fun! First we went to dinner at the Coppermill, and I got my new favorite. All those in Cache Valley, the next time you go to the Coppermill, get the Ciabatta pizza in the appetizer menu - I promise you won't be disappointed- yum.
I truly live in an amazing place, with wonderful people. I hate to brag but I really do have the best neighbors.
After dinner it was movie time! I loved the movie. Obviously it was not as good as the book, but I really enjoyed it. I was a little skeptical of Edward, but by the end of the movie I was a big fan. Now I can't wait for New Moon to come out!


Oh yeah- my brother Michael is coming home today from his mission to El Salvador! Only 10 more hours to go; we can't wait! Lillian doesn't remember him and he has never seen Isabelle, so I am really excited for him to see the girls. We are so glad he will be here in time for Thanksgiving. I hope his stomach can adjust to all the good food.

5 comments:

Esther Hunt said...

Sounds like you had a blast! I did the same thing with a group of friends and it was awesome!!! I totally could have stayed and watched another 2 hours of the movie. But it sure left me wanting more. Can't wait for New Moon!

Hayley said...

What exactly is that look on my face??

Not my best pic.

Janalee Hubbard said...

That was so much fun, I'm still smiling from it! I may have to steal some of these pics :)

Michelle said...

Sounds like fun! I haven't seen the movie yet since I was just coming home from the hospital with Briggs. I am planning on going this week. We will have to chat after I see it.

Guymon Family said...

I'm still kinda fuming about not seeing the movie with you guys that night. I was saving my "first time" so I could go with my sisters over Thanksgiving, and then, the other two who read the books, had already gone with friends! That would have been so much fun!